REDEFINING THE POCONO GETAWAY
“SERENITÉ AT CAMELBACK MOUNTAIN IS ONE OF THE MOST LUXURIOUS RESORT DEVELOPMENTS WE HAVE SEEN IN A GENERATION.”
— CHRISTOPHER BARRETT,
PRESIDENT AND CEO,
POCONO MOUNTAINS VISITORS BUREAU
Picture yourself here
Less than a two-hour drive from New York City and Philadelphia, located in the heart of the Pocono Mountains, Serenité Private Residence Club at Camelback Mountain offers a one-of-a-kind getaway experience, close enough for long weekends and filled with four seasons of mountain adventures.
With a wide selection of residences, 5-star amenities, and activities for members of all ages, Serenité Private Residence Club at Camelback Mountain provides the excitement of a destination resort, a genuine commitment to customer service, and the rejuvenation of your favorite spa experience.
Time spent together
is more cherished than ever.
A members-only private club
Serenité is a members’ club with private residences hidden in the mountains and surrounded by nature. The club combines the lux amenities and services of a boutique resort with the comforts and security of your own “home-away-from-home”
Serenité members will enjoy:
- exclusive access to spa and hydrotherapy circuits
- membership to health and wellness center
- entertainment programming for all-ages
- a wide array of dining options
- state-of-the-art business center for remote work
Only two hours away from paradise.
Drive and Play
Serenité’s mountaintop location offers:
- direct views of Camelback’s ski runs
- uninterrupted views of the Delaware Water Gap
- onsite Historic Wilderness trail (the former 1893 Wilkes-Barre and Eastern Railroad Line)
- four seasons of activities — from fall foliage and winter skiing to summer golf, white-water rafting, waterfalls and 261 miles of hiking trails.