WHAT IS SERENITÉ?
Serenité is a members’ club with private residences hidden in the mountains and surrounded by nature. The club combines the lux amenities and services of a boutique resort with the comforts and security of your own “home-away-from-home” featuring stately-appointed, fully furnished residences.
Serenité is embracing the true spirit of the mountains with a focus on physical wellness and mental wellbeing with the integration of world-class level hydrotherapy spas and a one-of-a-kind historic hiking trail while bringing together a genuine family country club atmosphere.
Who is Serenité for?
Whether you are a family looking to experience the beauty and excitement of the mountains in all four seasons or retirees wanting to get away and immerse yourself in nature, Serenité is a right fit for you.
Members were historically searching for a mountain home or a high-end luxury private escape. They were able to secure both with their Serenité membership.
At Serenité, our memberships are tailored to each member’s specific vacation needs. We know most families/members are looking for a drive-to, no-hassle escape. That’s why our memberships are designed to secure those shorter stay getaways multiple times a year.
How does Membership Work?
- Serenité is a points-based membership system providing members the flexibility to stay in various residence types (one- to five-bedroom residences) during all four seasons of the year.
- No matter what your getaway needs (ie. romantic getaway, extended family reunion) Serenité’s flexible memberships have you covered.
- Members are never locked into a particular week or season.
Can people rent at Serenité?
- Serenité is a members-only private club. Renting to the general public is not allowed.
Can I allow guests to stay with my membership?
- Serenité members are granted the ability to let family, friends, and colleagues stay in their residence even if the member is not on the property.
Why is Serenité members’ only?
- Serenité is private for many important reasons, mainly for the privacy and security of our members, their guests and potential members, as well as to maintain our highly individualized concierge services.
Is concierge included with membership?
- Yes. From black car service and dining reservations to tee times and amazing mountain experiences, Serenité will take care of your needs.